aspNetWhois allows you to effortlessly and easily add Whois lookup functionity to your ASP.NET, Winforms, and webservices applications.
aspNetWhois allows you to perform domain name lookup queries, locate postal addresses, find email addresses, and telephone numbers.
aspNetWhois fully supports RFC954, and provides the capability to query using synchronous method calls, asynchronous method calls, and raises events for an event driven model.
aspNetWhois is physically located in the aspNetDns.dll and is combined with the additional following components
aspNetDns - a complete .DNS Lookup component.
aspNetPing - a complete ICMP/Ping component.
aspNetTraceRoute - a complete TraceRoute component
- Supports any Microsoft .NET language (including, C#, VB.NET, J#, and Jscript.NET).
- Written in native C# for speed and efficiency
- RFC954 Compliant.
- Provides super fast Static/Shared Query Methods.
- Supports an event driven model.
- Supports instance methods for lookups
- Supports the standard IAsyncResult Asynchronous Programming model.